Sudheer Singh is attending Anand A Jha (PhD)'s event

I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

It is my sincere advise to young aspirants who trying to apply for KVS Librarian, if you are talented your prosperity will be nil in this organisation, only harassment, transfer and ego of authorities will spoil your personal life. You are naturally a talented when you are qualifying a national level written test. So think twice, once you trapped here you can't came out.

Views: 6409

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

you are truly  sir .........

DEAR,

IT'S TRUE BUT YOU WILL GET GOOD SALARY COMPARE TO OTHERS WITHOUT GIVING ANY DONATION TO ANYBODY. IT IS GOOD TO START ANYBODY IN PRIVATE COLLEGES THE SALARY IS VERY LESS.

a man can do his duties perfectly there is no harassment .so don't discourage please

u hv two hands for honest duty& accountability, if u r assigned 10 hands duty simultaneously with accountability how do one delivery?

are you working in kvs ,if you are working there why you are continuing there why don't  you choose another job.so don't discourage

the true picture is different, all can't described here,  u will be posted far remote, where u can't book a railway ticket or travell 50-60 Km for same purpose, what u will do there with ur gold medal certificates?

see, a recent post in KV teachers association blog aikvta.net..."

Teachers of KVS can’t be silenced...."

i am agree with Gunratna yerekar sir,we can see there are problems in every fields  so just face it and seys yourself that Jo hota hai acchhe ke liye hi hota hai 

Initially salary is imp. afterward, peace of mind is more?

I am one of the victims of KV.  The facts are true and certified by number of librarians including me. Authorities are so rude.  A number of transfers and posting in a place where you could never be treated like human being.

are you working in kvs , fist tell me what is your duties as a librarian.now i can say one thing more mlisc professionals  struggling without job comparison with that it  is better i think

all kvs librarians are struggling through out professional career, without any future professional prospect. duties are beyond library. MANY LIBRARIANS PAYING HEFTY FINE ON TRANSFER & STOCK VERIFICATION, THEIR HARD EARNING MANY IS TAKEN BACK, VISIT KV LIBRARIANS BLOG SEE THE PAIN, LIBRARIANS PAID EVEN ONE LAKH. HUNDREDS OF EXAMPLE LYING, WHAT U WANT TO SEE I CAN PROVIDE U WITH CONCRETE PROOF.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop