We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
I was interviewed for KVS Librarian by Board No. 1 at 12:04 pm and lasted for 10 minutes on 8.5.2018.
The questions asked were as follows.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why you want to join KVS even though you are in state Gov't service.
3. How would you increase reading habits of students in the age of mobiles.
4. How would you increase reading habits of primary class students.
5. If a student come to your library and asked you for meaning of a science word. Which source you will consult.
6. Where is the Indian science library.
Overall experience was average.
I was not able to answer questions number 6.
The members were not satisfied with my answers even though I have tried my best.
Lack of practice costs me.
Summary: It was below average in my opinion after looking at facial expressions of board members.