India's First and Largest Social Network for Librarians'
Anybody know the procedure of data migration from Koha windows Version to Koha Linux version?
Koha windows version?
May be he is talking about koha 2.2.8 windows (http://www.koha.rwjr.com/)
To Migrate to linux version of Koha, do the following things:
1. install latest version of Koha on Linux(Debian/ Ubuntu)
2. set up basic parameters like setting up library, item type, patron categories, circulation and fine rule etc.
3. export your records from old version of koha and import it to the newer version
4. export patron data and import in newer version
5. if you are using circulation then generate circulation reports of all issue and return books and use koha offline circulation module to import circulation data