LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Is it justified to have a NET for Assistant Librarian?

Respected members,

The concern of the topic is that we all are aware with the fact that it is essential to have NET to be an Assistant Librarian. But my asking is that the posts like Assistant Registrar, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Examination Controller, etc don't require NET. So are we not suffering of injustice? 

Your suggestions and views are highly expected.....

Views: 1458

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

for this we need to complain to Human Resources Minister for needful act. 

Salam Binoy Sir

I also agree with Mr Munesh and other respected professional's views , We should not avoid to work hard to clear net exam, and should not assume it an impossible thing, we are capable of doing it, then why should we hesitate to work hard , think about change our status and remunerations also,

Please re think about it, for the sake of our status and the profession.

Dear Binoy sir

I would request you to kindly have a look in the policies of colleges those who are self funded. 
They are that big designated employee but the salary is very few in comparison with the Govt. funded institutions.

Dear Sir

College Librarian and University Assistant Librarian post are teaching post/OR /Non teaching post college me be as non teaching post on 6th pay 15600-39100 with 6000 AGP hence NET or SET is compulsory for the Post of Librarian  college or institute

BUT 

Assistant Registrar, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Examination Controller, etc are PUERLY NON TECHING non teaching posts  we are not suffering with injustice here

NKPatidar 

librarian 

Dear Mr. Biswas

Assistant Librarian is academic post others are non academic and coming in administrative 

category

Dr. J.K. Dubey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop