Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Introducing book bank facility in a library: Please help me.

Dear sir/madam
i m working as a librarian in self finance engg. institute.i want to provide book bank facility for student.plz help me how to implement it.there should be saparete collection for book.is there should be saperate acc. register for book of bbook bank.

Views: 487

Replies are closed for this forum.

Replies to This Forum

Sir,

Our institute is also a self-financing one...we implement the Book Bank Scheme as follows:
Books donated by ex-students or other students are stocked in the book bank. We prepare semester-wise lists and issue the books on a first-cum-first-serve basis for a minimum amt. of Rs. 20/- as maintenance charges for the book. These books are to be returned by students after their exams are over.
madam,
But thiese doneted books whr accessioned?in the same acc. rgister or saperate acc. register and for idintyfy these type books stocked anywhr else

Chinmayee Bhange/Sadhana Thakur said:
Sir,

Our institute is also a self-financing one...we implement the Book Bank Scheme as follows:
Books donated by ex-students or other students are stocked in the book bank. We prepare semester-wise lists and issue the books on a first-cum-first-serve basis for a minimum amt. of Rs. 20/- as maintenance charges for the book. These books are to be returned by students after their exams are over.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service