Sudheer Singh is attending Anand A Jha (PhD)'s event

I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

If a Person Joined with M.Phil. at Entry Level How Many Additional Increments He/She will Get for Doing Ph.D. in-Service

Dear forum members,

I want to seek your clarification, suggestions and information relating to the additional increments for possessing M.Phil  at entry level and PhD during service.

My question is if a person joined with M.Phil at entry level in UGC pay scale 2006, that person got two additional increments as per the UGC  2006 pay scales.

Now he completes PhD in service.

Then how many additional increments he is eligible as per the newly revised pay scales 2016.

As per my knowledge, he is now eligible for three more additional increments in addition to the first Two. 

In Andhra Pradesh, there is a lot of confusion created in this issue. Some said only one for doing PhD in service because already they got two increments for M.Phil.

Some said there is no information like he can eligible for three more increments for PhD 

Kindly share your valuable suggestions or information or documents in this issue. 

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

As per the above question and with reference to UGC -2016 regulation, he/she will get only one increment for PhD (in-service) if he/she has already received two increments for his/her M Phil degree. This is because PhD (in-service) candidate normally receives three increments only.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop