LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear Professional Friends, 

I am Manjunath working as a librarian in Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore.
I am facing the NAAC inspection for the first time in the coming month. I need your inputs for the following-
0. How do I overcome from NAAC fear?
1. How to prepare the library for the on-campus visit?
2. What will be the expected questions?
3. How do I satisfy them?
4. Do I need to prepare a PPT?
5. What are the reports I should prepare/present?
6. Do I need to train my colleagues including attenders?
7. How do I prepare myself?
Pls, help me by sharing your knowledge/experience with me. Appreciate if your share the ppt.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Manjunatha.S
Email: library@jyotinivas.org

Views: 2420

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir 

Greetings , my suggestion is first prepare the Exact statistical Data (Finance , books , journals , magazines  online data base , damaged book , weeded out books Etc... )  prepare the last five years financial reports it should match with physical materials , your colleagues supports is  very important , maintain the records properly like accession register , visitors registers , digital Library records , bills , pest control repots with evidence , library committee reports , Update the Library management software and opac , they expect the what is unique service you provide to the users and staffs like question bank , Book Bank , book reviews , readers club , clipping service  Etc , Reference books statistics also very important prepare it subject wise then you can face the NAAC Team confidently All the Best BY   MURALI KRISHNAN.S LIBRARIAN 

Thank you for the information sir

Thank you for the information, sir. Yes, it covers most of my doubts.

Hello sir Is there any vacancy available in your college for library assistant ?

Hello Madam,

Sorry, Not available madam

Dear Professional Friends, 

I am Priti sharma working as a librarian in.Shriram Institue of Management & Technology,Kashipur,Uttarakhand.
Please Gave me Suggestion Renovate Library.
-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop