LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear Professional colleagues,

Is there any easy way to know the last Accession Number in Koha other than generating Accession Register Report.

Abdul Gafoor

MESCE,KERALA

Views: 1441

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

hello sir try this SQL CODE:

SELECT *
FROM items
WHERE
homebranch = Pick your branch|branches>>
AND barcode LIKE CONCAT( '%', Partial barcode value here>>, '%')

Thanks my dear friend.

Sir Koha Report about if you need help or if you have any questions ask me....
thank you sir

Thanks my dear for your kindness,

One more thing i would like to know how to generate Accession Register between a particular range. Example -Acc no from 2000 to 3000 or 5000 to 10000 etc. and in ascending order.

Pls guide me,

thanks and regards.

Hello sir,

I have an SQL programme for accession register between two barcodes.

The only problem is it is not sorted by decimal numbering, it gives binary sorting of barcode numbers. I request Murali Krishnan to help us to sort this issue.

Chitralekha

SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,'\">',biblio.biblionumber,'</a>') AS biblionumbers,
       items.barcode, items.dateaccessioned, items.itemcallnumber, biblioitems.isbn, biblio.author, biblio.title, biblioitems.pages,
       biblioitems.publishercode, biblioitems.place, biblio.copyrightdate, items.price, items.stocknumber,items.booksellerid, items.location   
FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.homebranch =Branch|branches>> AND
items.barcode BETWEEN Barcode from>> AND  Barcode to>> ORDER BY LPAD(items.barcode,40,' ') ASC

Dear mam

I run the report, as you have directed a slight change is required. some of our professional friends should come to sort out this problem.

thanks and regards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop