LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear Professionals,

I have recently installed the KOHA software(version 3.09) in a management college. i have even uploaded books file into the software, but the problem is i have committed few mistakes in the entries. so i want to delete the entire file and upload the new one. please tell me all the steps how to delete the file.

I have cleaned in staged MARC record management but not able to delete in OPAC.

Thanking you in advance.

Views: 3784

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Respected Madam

i can give the Idea Do Like That .

Please Select Cataloging Model then which Book you want Delete  you had that Accession number then Click Search Button It ll Come Details of the MARC Record there is two option is there  like Delete or Edit you select only Delete click delete button its Done.

thanking you

with best Regards..

Thank you sir

go to Tools-Catalog-Batch item deletion-

in this go to Or scan items one by one)  here you can add the Barcode list (one by one barcode per line) then continue

now you can delete the records

Thank you sir

for proper delete the records you have to delete bar code & biblio records also. the steps are as follows.

1. goto tools and select batch item deletion and enter the bar code which were you uploaded.

2. In the tools module select batch record deletion and enter the record number which were created by Koha.

Thank you sir

good noon sir

when you learn koha good progress bhai

sushil kumar berwal 

class fellow

restart zebra server.

Thank you sir

Dear professional,

If you want to delete records in KOHA you have to clear the mysql database and you have to reindex the zebra search index. Then only the data will go from KOHA  and OPAC.

i wish you all the best.

Dr.N.Venkata Rao, Librarian, GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Visakhapatnam.

Thank you sir

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop