LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Felicitation of Dr. Badan Barman by Ranganathan Society For Social Welfare and Library Development (RSSWLD)

In the Executive Council of the Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare and Library Development (RSSWLD), it was decided to facilitate one person each year who have immensely contributed for the development of library services in India.

For the year 2019, RSSWLD is immensely pleased to felicitate Dr. Badan Barman, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Library and Information Science, Gauhati University in recognizing his excellence service for the upliftment of library profession throughout India by his valuable contributions. Dr. Barman is a widely known Library and Information Science Professional in India and abroad for innovative use of web technologies in Library and Information Science. This facilitation ceremony will be held on 02nd March 2019 at Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida (UP) at 10.00 AM.

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

it is a great initiative, Sir,

Congratulations to Dr Badan Barman Sir, and my heartiest best wishes to Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare and Library Development (RSSWLD). 

Thank you.

Thanks

Congratulations Dr. Badan Barman sir. Your dedicated services to the library professionals is highly remarkable.

I would like to appreciate RSSWLD for recognizing  Library Professionals services and Felicitating for their achievements. All the best.

Thanks Dear

Congratulations.

As I am writing this post, the ceremony has already taken place.

I thank RSSWLD for the selection of a be-fitting individual who has great contribution for Library Development and Welfare of Library professionals through this unique professional Social Media.  As I look back, in the year 2008-09, even many of the then "Ne-Gen" LIS professionals were not much accustomed in writing blogs and participate into information exchange in professional Social Media. Especially, barring a nominal few, the Eastern & North-Eastern part of the country had been late to embrace IT & Computer in workspehere. It seems remarkable for me for a person from this region to give leadership in thoughts & activities related to IT applications in LIS & opening a new window to the world of Knowledge dissemination among his co-professionals. This is really incredible!! 

I am confident that we shall see some more such laurels for Dr. Barman in not too distant future.

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Thank you very much Mr. Ray. You have rightly said and observed.  

Dear Sir 

Warmest congratulations on your achievement.

Congratulations sir

Heartily Congratulations sir

Congratulations Sir....

Many Congratulations Sir

Congratulations. A well deserved award

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop