LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

E-Certificate of UGC-CBSE NET June 2015 is now available for download

Dear friends,

e-Certificate of UGC-CBSE NET June 2015 is now available for download. To download your e-certificate please visit the link given below and then login by your e-mail ID and password. Congratulation to all qualified candidates.  http://ugcnetonline.in/

Views: 26591

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks for the information sir.

I downloaded my certificate.

But sir, UGC did not call for the copies of the certificates for June 2015, they directly issued the certificates.

Do we need to forward the copies of certificates to UGC or its not required now.

Regards

Manish Garg

thanks sir but not downloaded my certificate.......plz guidance  me......

this pdf of certificates require to password.
How to open this. plz guide

Dear Manish,

Whether you qualify earlier NET Exam before June-2015 ? If yes then UGC may be verified from your earlier documents and on the basis of that document UGC issued your recent e-certificate.

I got JUNE-2015's e-certificate. I also qualify DECEMBER-2014 NET, but till now I couldn't get e-certificate. What is the UGC/ CBSE  policy to issue e-certificate those candidate who qualify twice? Pls inform me.

Whether You qualified under OBC category in dec-2014? If yes then you have to send latest OBC(Non-Creamy Layer Certificate) for the e-certificate.

I had send all related attested document, but not get DECEMBER-2014 e-certificate. While I have access to download JUNE-2015 e-certificate without sending supporting documents.

I think you qualified in general category in June-2015 and on the basis of previous documents they issue e-certificate.

Dear Sir,

For me the website is showing June 2012 session  instead of JUNE 2015 session and any other way is there to retrieve e-certificate link. kindly help me.

C.VELMURUGAN

Thank you very much sir. You have provided very useful information for Library Professionals. I downloaded by e-certificate of my friends.

Dr. Sagar Nathu Dandgawhal
Librarian,
Cosmopolitan’s
Valia C. L. College of Commerce & Valia L. C. College of Arts,
(Affiliated to University of Mumbai & Aided by Govt.Maharashdtra)
D.N. Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
Maharashtra. vclibrary2012@gmail.com

From this site I couldn't download my certificate, they ask email id and password with security key, but after entered the particulars nothing happening. how i could get out of this? pls help my dear colleagues.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop