LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

E-Certificate from UGC NET After Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013

Dear friend's / Professional,

I have got download e-certificate link from ugc net 30th December 2012 I have submit copies of the require documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at The Head, NET Bureau,NEW DELHI-110 021. But yet I have not received e-certificate, Any one got e-certificate from ugc net bureau AFTER Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances?

Views: 2576

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Deshmukh Sir, I too qualified Net Dec2012 after updated ans key. But i didn't get any dwnload link for certificate till date. Now what to do?

check your stepwise result for qualifying criteria or give me your roll number...

Dear
the same problem is with me i have deposited my documents on 30.04.2014 by hand in the ugc office , but till now in my profile the same message is apperead. I think they will take 15 days to activate the e certificate in the profiles.

thanks

Bijender kumar

My score in NET Dec.2012 is as: paper I 54 paper II 64 paper III 88 AND AGGREGATE %tage is 58.86%
And my roll no. is 31590005

wait for some days I think download e-certificate link under processing 

Thank you very much Deshmukh ji
Sir, what documents I should submit to UGC NET New Delhi.

Dear 

there is a message in your profile under download e certificate option ( If you have cleared the NET exam) also list of documents is given there.

Attachments:
Bijender ji, there is no download e-certificate option in my profile
Dear
then it means you have not qualified the NET exam. The lower cut off percentage will be more than your percentage.
thanks
Sir, how much it was in gen.category in lib n inf sc. (I think it was 58.86% , wasn't it?)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop