Library and Information Science Links
It is a matter of immense pleasure to inform you that the students friends and well-wishers of Dr. Ajay Kumar Srivastav, Former University Librarian, Syaji Rao Gaikwad (Central Library) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. have decided to bring out a festschrift volume in honor of his contribution and services to the field of Library and Information Science (LIS).
Sub-Themes of the volumes:
Papers on the themes listed above based on research and practical experience in the field and Case Studies can be submitted for the publication in ISBN Festschrift volume (s). The authors should follow the following structure and guidelines:
· The paper should clearly indicate the title of the paper, sub title (if required) name(s) of the author(s), e-mail Ids, address of the affiliation of the author(s).
· Length of the paper should not exceed 5000 words, single space, 12 point font size, 1 inch Margin from each side, Times New Roman, MS Word format.
· Abstract should not exceed 300 words and keywords up to 08 (Eight).
· Paper should be in English or Hindi language only.
·Hindi Language using krutidev 010, 12 point font size.
· References should be in APA Style. For more details about APA Style, please click http://www.apastyle.org.
· Tables and figures may be incorporated into the text of the paper as close to where they are first referred.
· All papers would be put through a process of review by a panel of experts and the accepted Papers will be published in the Festschrift volume(s).
· All authors should give their consent by 30th September, 2018 and submit full article by 15th of October, 2018.
· Author(s) should send a declaration that the paper submitted for publication in the festschrift volume is not published in any book, journal etc. and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Author(s) should handover all the publication right of the article to the
Editor(s) of the festschrift volume. The editors may make use of anti-plagiarism software for checking the originality of the article.
Thanks & warm regards,
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India 221005.
Cell No: 09305131356