LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Deprived by 2 or 4 Marks to Clear the UGC NET Dec 2012

UGC NET PAPER- II

Q. 28. Arrange the following according to their year of first publication:

(i) Bliss Classification (1935)

(ii) Dewey Decimal Classification (1876)

(iii) Library of Congress Classification (1902/04)

(iv) Universal Decimal Classification (1905)

Codes:

(A) i, ii, iii, iv

(B) i, iii, ii, iv

(C) iii, i, iv, ii

(D) ii, iv, i, iii

UGC's Ans Is (A) BUT RIGHT SEQUENCE IS ii, iii, iv, i but this sequence is not present.

UGC NET PAPER- III

Q. 59. Which is the correct sequence of the national libraries in the order of their year of establishment?

i) British Library (formally British museum library)

ii) Library of congress (Washington D.C)

iii) Lenin Library (Moscow)

iv) Bibliotheque Nationale (Paris)

UGC's Ans is (A): i, ii, iii, iv

But right sequence is ...

i) 1753 (1973)

ii) 1800

iii) 1862

iv) 1792

So the ans is: i),iv),ii), iii)

This sequence was not present in UGC's questions.

Please send this message to UGC NET Centre so that all the aspirants will get 4 marks which will help those who are deprived by 2 or 4 marks to clear the NET Dec 2012.

Please come forward and help all the deprived aspirants.

Views: 3252

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

exactly  i am also confused for dis questions  but dont know why dis too late

Dear sir,

I am also suffering from the same situation i need just 2 marks to clear net

u r right both answers are not available in options but now it is too late I have also 202 marks.

Me too have 204 marks...both these qus r not correct...what can be done now??

I am also loosing by 0.58% can u please help me, My score is P1 44, P2 54 and P3 90 I am coming under OBC category.

Attachments:

Hello Sir!!

I just  checked the ans sheet of Paper II  my answers are correct as told by you kindly tell me  how to to get 2 marks. Please help

Sumathy

I had appeared for  UGC-NET held in December 2012 and I would like to draw your kind attention to the following questions asked in Education subject (Paper III& Paper II) of NET held in Dec. 2012:-

I -   NET  Dec.2012 EDUCATION PAPER III (D-09-12)

Following question was asked at S.No. 60-

Delinquency is committed by the children of the age group

(A) 8 – 18 years

(B) 6 – 14 years

(C) 7 – 15 years

(D) 9 – 19 years

The  Answer as per  Your Updated Key is (C)  7-15  years

The above question was asked in NET  of June  2012 in Education (Paper III). It was at S.No. 28 and the question  was:-

Delinquency is committed by the children in age group of

(A) 7 – 15 years

(B) 8 – 18 years

(C) 6 – 14 years

(D) 9 – 19 years

The answer as per your Final Key  was B (8-18 Years)

-          How come the answer of a same type of question changed in just a few months  time?

-          If option B i.e.  8-18 years was correct in NET of June 2012 as per UGC exam. Key  then how this option i.e 8-18 years became wrong during NET of Dec. 2012?

II)-    NET  DEC.2012 EDUCATION (PAPER II) ( D-09-12)

Following question was asked at S.No. 16-

Beginning with family as the lowest unit which of the following constitutes correctly sequenced hierarchy of social group ?

(A) Nation – Race – Class – Tribe– Family.

(B) Family – Class – Tribe – Race– Nation

(C) Family – Tribe – Race – Class– Nation.

(D) Family – Race – Class – Tribe– Nation.

The answer  as per  your  Key is  B (Family – Class – Tribe – Race– Nation.)

The above question was asked in NET of June  2012 in Education (Paper III), J-09-12. It was at S.No. 63 and the question  was:-

Beginning with the “family”, which of the following constitutes correctly sequenced hierarchy of social groups ?

(A) Nation – race – class – tribe – family

(B) Family – class – race – tribe – nation

(C) Family – tribe – race – class – nation

(D) Family – race – class – tribe – Nation

The  answer as per  your  updated key  was B (Family – class – race – tribe – nation)

-          If Option B i.e. Family – class – race – tribe – nation is the correct  answer  in NET June 2012 then how can option B i.e. Family – Class – Tribe – Race– Nation could be correct in NET of Dec. 2012 when the entire sequence  of this option is different. Hence all the options of question no. 16 of NET  DEC. 2012 EDUCATION (PAPER II) ( D-09-12) are wrong. As such the question should have been dropped due to ambiguity. 

Yes shibojit you are correct. I also need 2 marks to clear NET.

Now, I request all the LIS friends to come forward  and send emails to UGC about wrong questions so that they consider 4 marks to all the aspirants. And we may pass the NET.

We can send email to UGC with Roll Nos. of all aspirants who are deprived with only 2 or 4 marks. So, please attach your Roll Nos. Lets try our best.

suree

my roll no. is 17590060

My roll number z 25590060
i need 4 marks to qualify test
plzzzz help me if something can be done
ugc has framed wrong ans also so pkz tell me if dere z any solution

Dear LIS friends,

Thank u all. As UGC has framed wrong ans so u all must send emails to UGC individually about this without late and also the same letter via  post claim 4 marks. 

Also, we must send email with all the Roll nos. (of aspirants) who are deprived with 2 or 4 marks. And the same thing via post.

We may go for RTI also about these questions.

I request u all to do the same so that we may clear NET  if UGC  takes any step.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop