I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Deprived by 2 marks to clear UGC NET June, 2014

As per updated answer keys marks given to all the candidates in one question (Marked By * symbol)  in Paper-I at UGC NET June 2014. But it is revealed by some candidates that actually marks did not given to all the candidates on that question. So those candidates deprived by two marks first of all check your carbon copy of OMR sheet and count the correct answer keys you have done (excluding the * marked answer key). Then multiply the total number of correct answer keys by 2 and add 2 marks with the result. Now check your marks statement at UGC's web portal. Whether it is matched with your result or not? If it is shows two marks less then appealed to UGC for this.

Views: 1198

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks for the information....

Also in paper II Q. No 2 and Q. N 20 and in Paper III Q N 28 Total 4 Questions Answers Marked as *

yes they didn't calculate * mark in my total mark , please tell me how to appeal in ugc 

Sir,

for paper 1 and paper 3 they have not calculated the marks what to do now?

In paper 2 they have not calculate my 4 marks now what I do

You should first brought this to the notice of UGC. Before application you once again confirmed this by tallying with carbon copy of paper -1 that whether there is any discrepancy or not ? If you confirmed then write an application to the UGC for rectification of statement of marks.

what is the process to proceed... to get this marks .bcz my reservation cutt off is 182 marks .but i got 180 @ it is the matter of one answer = 2marks to qualify NET

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop