LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

please anybody suggest me.

what is the cut off marks about ST candidates.

I got in 3 papers.

paper 1 66

paper 2 66

paper 3 82

total   (214)

i belongs ST category whether i qulified NET or NOT.

Views: 1448

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hi Ramavath Manju

Congratulation.

You are defiantly qualified for NET you don’t worry, your cut off is 35,35,60 only, may be only the third paper will change the cut off up to 70 that’s all. After result will come than mail me.

Regards

Angappan A

thanking you sir

Acc to my perception u will be awarded JRF

thankin you sir

manju good lo k u will get NET no d t

f

thanking you sir

thnking you sir

Congratulation Sir,

But it is not fair that some one has got more marks than you and can not qualified even NET and you qualified for JRF on due to Category. Very unfair but it is not you fault Sir congratulation and keep hope.

My score is 56+64+100= 220. I  belong to ST category. Any body who have idea on the UGC pattern please reply on my score. All put together my score is about 63%. What will be the chance to get JRF..? Please reply.........

definetaly u clear your net exam no tension yar

you pleas refer this list you will understand the statistics i hope you will get net and i request mr. Baldev Singh that its not a matter who got less marks then you got net, sir please stop using these words as because of the people are not having the minimum education and facilities to educate the backward people who still suffering but who know the people's struggle and growth the people who has push behind the cast system and everything think still the thousands of people even dont no the basic education so please help those people and get ready to give competition as the general merit then only the equal competition begins. it hearts a lot when we get these kinds of comment if i heart you please forgive me you also definitely selected because your score is very good 52 74 84 210
thank you

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop