February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Chennai Highcourt ugc net June 2012 favour to petitioner

Dear All,

This is to inform you that Today afternoon  Madras High Court pass the order against UGC, to issue certificates with in One month to petitioner.  Mr.K. Raja Sekaran B.B.A. B.L advocate. First Petitioner Mr. Gopi .

Further any candidate interested cal me join the list.

Following document require  copy of   1) Hall ticket and 2) Mark statement copy

Regards,

Sudhakar

sudhakarcvs@gmail.com

Views: 7358

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir,

i am ready to join the list, after the kerala court judjement on 05.02.2013.

thank you for your information.

sir pls send me the copy of the judgement on my mail sachin.agrawal1985@gmail.com and pls tell me the documents to be submitted in front of the court for the case to be submitted against the ugc pls means which documents u have submitted in ur case.

sir pls send me the rply fast

Dear Sir plz send me the judgement copy on my mail id shreyashju@yahoo.co.in & plz tell me can UGC appeal the oppse of Kerala high court judgement in Supreme Court or not? If yes what is the case no? Please reply me I am waiting (Please right the case no of this)

Thankig u

DEAR PRADEEP SIR,

is there any case in supreme court rgdg ugc net june2012?inform the case number...

pls attach the judgement copy of the same

Sir 

Please send me a court judgement copy.

My email is lalmohamamed@yahoo.com

please send me as early as possible. 

thanks 

sir,

Thank you for your information. I am ready to join the list, after the kerala court judjement on 05.02.2013.

Please send me a court judgement copy.

My email is anshu_saurabh@rediffmail.com

please send me as early as possible. 

thanks 

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind information. Please send me a court judgement copy. My email is deba_manna79@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Wish you all the best

Thank you Sir for taking initiative part for the June 2012 UGCNET and I am slao interested to join in the list of Madras High Court and also others interested to join in the list.

Please send me the copy of madras High court order and my e-mail address is paulnijoy@gmail.com.

Actually all the cadidate who appeared and passed in all papers should join now in this moment and petition a file for the injustice done by UGCnet  for June 2012 .

Than you very much to all profesionals 

Dear Friend

plz send justice order copy on my email ramnirala@gmail.com

hello sir can u please let me know that wether the judgement will be applicable to only petitioner  Mr. Gopi . or will be applicable to all of us? and another thing can anybody let me clarify one thing that how will the copy of judgement order help us in winning our right against UGC?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop