LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

CBSE-UGC NET Result for December 2014 Declared.

Dear All

It is notified that the result of the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor conducted on 28th December, 2014 has been declared. The candidates appeared in the examination may see their result on the website cbsenet.nic.in .

·The candidates having any grievances with regard to answer key(s) even after declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma uploaded on the website to the Executive Director, CBSE, H-149, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) supporting their stand with proof from standard books/literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- drawn in favour of Secretary CBSE (payble at Delhi/Noida) within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claims received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid requests in all respects will be placed before the expert committee for re examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is /are found to be incorrect, CBSE will process the result in the light of changed key(s )and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for Assistant Professor without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification

· Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected.

· No grievances pertaining to answer key(s) of NET for examinations conducted prior to NET December, 2014 will be entertained.

· In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.

· CBSE takes utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any, error is detected at a later stage CBSE may rectify the result accordingly.

· The e-certificates of qualifying candidates shall be available shortly for downloading.

· The CBSE/UGC shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the CBSE/UGC in all matters of dispute shall be final.

The result is available at: URL: http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGC/net_2015.htm

Download: Final Answer Key Paper 1

Download: Final Answer Key Paper 2

Download: Final Answer Key Paper 3

Download: Soft copy of Question Papers

Summary of the Results (Cutt Off for UGC / CBSE NET December, 2014)

Views: 7553

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Cut Off

Attachments:

By God's grace I am able to clear UGC-NET in my first attempt. My special thanks to Zubair Sir and all LIS Links friends for their valuable discussions. This Forum helped me a lot!!!

Dear Ruth Vinay

Thanks for your appreciation. God Bless you for your future.

congrats madam

Cut off of CBSE net dec 2014 result
For AF-general 60%OBC 54.29 Sc/ST 52 PWD 50.29
For JRA-g 65.71 Obc 61.71 Sc 58.29 St 56.57 Pwd 61.14

Yes I Cleared my UGC- NET also But how to get the certificates. What is the procedure.

Congratulations. NET certificate will be available on CBSE website after some days as per information by CBSE.
Thanks to Allmighty Allah I qualified the NET second time. In June 2012 and Dec 2014.

you cleared jrf

I qualified NET exam.Thanks to zubair sir

Thanks to Allmighty Allah I have

qualified the NET second time. In June 2014and Dec 2014.

Exam dene se pahle hi qualify kar liya very good...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop