Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Congratulations to all the NET qualified candidates

Views: 3238

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I Priyanka Singh Bisen Qualified NET Dec 2014.

Roll No. is 29590035 with 62.86%

CBSE has given wrong answer key.

Paper.2 .Qu.2 When the last print version of Encylopaedia Britannica was published.

Right is 2010 but cbse given 2012

Yes, I am agreed with you.

Paper III Question No. 5 is also

Right is 2010 but CBSE given 2012

2012 is r8 and dear

If 2012 is right then will provided the photocopy or scanned copy in support of ur answer.

So far as I searched literature I could not found any print image of 2012 edition.

Attachments:

In support of 2010 edition

Attachments:

I am Prasanna. I got 204. is there any chance to variation in final key answers

Sir, post the question numbers which you are thinking that your answer is correct.

Paper-II

Q. No                  CBSE Answer                          Assumed Right Answer

2                                   D                                                      B

20                                 C                                                      A

Paper-III

Q. No                  CBSE Answer                          Assumed Right Answer

5                                   D                                                      B

45                                 D                                                      A

48                                 A                                                      B

51                                 B                                         No option are their

54                                 C                                         No option are their

May be prasanna one or two questions are vaiation

thank u sir for u r reply

Priyanka! Congratulations. I have also qualified in Dec 2014. Any document is required to be sent to ugc or CBSE for verification before issuance of certificate.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop