LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Regarding CBSE NET December 2014 - E-Certificate

Dear Friends,

This is M. Kanagaraj from Salem District, Tamilnadu. I have qualified for Assistant Professor category in LIS in Dec 2014 NET Exam. I hope some of this LISLINKS members have qualified NET in Dec 2014 Exam. Have you received E-Certificate from CBSE? There is no provision (link) for download E-Certificate from CBSE particularly for DEC 2014 Exam. What is the procedure for obtaining the certificate? Is it enough the result proof page which has downloaded from CBSE, for applying Government Vacancies? 

Looking forward your reply. Thank you.

Views: 2132

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Mr. Kanagaraj,

I am regularly following CBSENET official website since the result was announced. There was no any announcement about E-certificate yet. It is now become ritual for UGC to issue certificate after a year and so. This is the condition of a governing authority of higher education in our country.

I hope we will get the certificate before Dec.2015 exam. Keep waiting. I am also in Q.

Jagdish Nathgosavi

Librarian, DPS Vijaipur, M.P.

Thank you Mr. Jagdish Nathgosavi for your reply. Yesterday I had been sent a mail to CBSE by using the following E-Mail (net@cbse.gov.in) and I have got the following reply from NET, CBSE.

Herewith I have attached the mail for your information. Thank you.

Re: E-Certificate --- Reg.

To
  • Kanagaraj M

Dear Sir,

I have also sent mail to UGC (ugcecertificate4@gmail.com).

Till the date there is no any response.

Jagdish

muje bhi aisa hi msg mila

Dear,

Your UGC-NET certificate will be issued by UGC.  Kindly contact UGC for the same.

Regards,

CBSE

i am regularly following CBSENET and UGC NET both site but till date no any update

one time UGC NET office pic my phone and they told CBSE has not sent us data 

Dear friend.

It is very ironical in our society, they already have entire information of all candidate afterall, doing the delay  is the system . Do not worry about this. If you want provisional certificate kindly contact concern ugc centre. or helpline no. 011-, 24113447,

Net Bureau 24115419, 24116316

with good wishes

now I contact with net bureau they said it will take time it is in process

Dear Friends,

I am also cleared CBSE NET Dec. 2014. Waiting for E-certificate

Suresh Babu BK

Bangalore

Hello Mr. Kanagaraj,

Yes, you can use the result proof page for applying Government vacancies. In the result proof page, they have clearly mentioned as The result declared is provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions. If you have master degree certificate and valid community certificate (if you belongs to obc or sc/st categroy), then you can treat as the result proof page as Provisional certificate of UGC NET certificate. Thats all. You can apply for any posting suitable for you. All the best.

Regards,

Perumal. G

Dear Friends,

I Amit Thakur, Librarian  from Koriya District, Chhattisgarh. I have qualified for Assistant Professor category in Library and Information Science Subject in December 2014 Exam. Kindly let me know how can I download the E-Certificate or is it result proof which I have downloaded Marks Slip from CBSE website is enough for applying for the vacancies. My Roll Number for December 2014 Exam is 53590004 Looking forward your favorable reply. Marks Sheet attached whcih was downloaded from CBSE Website 

Thanking you.

Amit Thakur

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop