LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY SET OCT 2012 REVISED ANSWER KEY-REG

SIR,
NOW BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY COMPLETED THE PAPER VALUATION AND WAITING FOR UGC MEMBER VISIT. THIS PAPER VALUATION IS BASED ON (November 23, 2012) ANSWER KEY OR REVISED ANSWER KEY. BECAUSE SO MANY CANDIDATES SEND THE ANSWER KEY CORRECTIONS TO B.U. BUT UNIVERSITY NOT RELEASED THE REVISED ANSWER KEYS.PLEASE ANY BODY KNOWS THE REVISED ANSWER KEY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED BY UNIVERSITY ,PLEASE PUBLISH IN THIS PAGE.

Views: 1748

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

When Bharathiar University will publish SET results?

results will be pulished within a week

MY DOUBT IS BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY  RESULTS BASED ON NOVEMBER MONTH ANSWER KEY OR (UNPUBLISHED) REVISED ANSWER KEY.BECAUSE SO MANY CANDIDATES  SEND THE ANSWER CORRECTIONS TO  UNIVERSITY.BUT UNIVERSITY NOT PUBLISHED  REVISED ANSWER KEYS.ANYBODY KNOWS REGARDING THIS PLEASE   SEND REPLY.

DEAR Prof

can you send me bharathiar univesity set Exam paper oCT 2012 .I NEED THIS QUESTION PAPER PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL ID prabhatutekar@gmail.com

SET OCT 2012 QUESTIONS AND  ANSWER KEY IS AVAILABLE IN

http://www.b-u.ac.in/answer.html

plz sent us set 2012 exam question papers and answer key of maharastra state and any other state

my email id v_jay7@yahoo.co.in

sir,

the site given above has only answer keys and there is no question paper. if u have the question paper please mail it to raji12dec@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop