LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Here we have got a great expert group who are vert efficient in guiding the participants. Wonderful.

We need your suggestion for best LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.

Say for example LIBSYS, LIBSOFT, SOUL, E Granthalaya, KOHA, NIRMAL etc.,

Please if you could rank the softwares which would be serving our purpose that would be off great help to our fellow Librarians.

with regards

Dr.Nachiar

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Koha is the best open source software for eollege library.
Free download link-
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kohalivedvd/

Koha

Above Softwares are very useful for library management but in my point of view SOUL is the best Library Management Software.

Free Koha LMS Hosting, AMC & Upgrades - No Cost, No Conditions -www.bestbookbuddies.com/register

Sir you use this and you know the advantage and disadvantage of this service. It will help us to select this and use it.Please share your experience.Can you send your mobile no. to my inbox as i can contact with you.

I think SOUL will be better for your college. There is the cost approx 50,000/-. But it is not a cost of LMS. Actually your library becomes the member of the INFLIBNET Network. You get access of lot of e-Journals free of cost. For which, you may spend too much rupees.

no free e-resource come as complimentary with SOUL.

Koha is the best Library management software for all type of college and this software more suitable for RFID Technology so go for Koha software.

None other than Koha.
you may go for survey of the existing libraries using koha.

for any clarification oing me at apurbajyoti@gmail.com

twitter handle: @ApurbaJ

FB: facebook.com/apsjrf

Our's is an engineering college library. We have used SOUL. But for last 5 years using Koha with great satisfaction.

I recommend Koha.

Chitralekha

We provide Koha services and support:

Koha installation and configuration.
OPAC customization.
Third party integration such as RFID, E-library and Payment gateway.
Training on all modules for both librarian and administration staff.
Various Report generation.
Regular updates and upgrade to your Koha system as new release come.
Hosted services of Koha with high availability cloud servers from Amazon or Azure.
Extensive hands on experience in migrating library catalog records, patrons and circulation records.

Total IT Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
WZ-248,Plot No.-7, Inderpuri New Delhi-110012
Mobile No. 9650525378, 9350515096

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop