LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

I have Received "Best College Library Staff: Award 2017" from Lions Club of Tirunelveli Green City & Team Trust Tirunelveli on the Occasion of Human Rights Day Celebration at Hotel Sri Vijaya Garden, Sourth Byepass Road, Tirunelveli on 10th December 2017.

I submit this award credit to My Mam & Mom Dr.A.THIRUMAGAL, Librairan, M.S.University Tirunelveli.

I come from humble beginnings. Teachers have contributed immensely for my growth. I was given a firm rooting in oration in my school days. Schaffter.Hr.Sec.School, Tirunelvlei provided me an identity and made me an extraordinary student. I funded my studies by indulging in part-time jobs, and helped by some persons. My parents too played a big part in my growth. My colleagues, friends and various others with whom, I interact in my daily life, have been a constant source of encouragement and inspiration. I love libraries and this love made me enter this profession. After entering Collegiate work, the professors and management members have considered me as their kin and supported me whole heartedly. I am interested in contributing something to the society. I have tried to do this by indulging in tree plantation and special orientation programmes for Government school Students on book reading and library usage. 

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir,

Very good morning

Congratulations..

Congratulations

Dear Mani Sir,

I am very glad about you.  

My hearty congratulations.... to you.

And I wishing you all the very best for your future career...

With best  regards,

A.S. Rajeswari

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Dear Mani,

Congrats.

Good to hear sir.

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Congratulations..........!

All the best.......!

Dear sir,   Congratulations

Heartily Congrats Sir

Congrats Sir.....