LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Article Request : Vol. 4, 2011 [JOURNAL OF THE YOUNG LIBRARIANS ASSOCIATION]

Article Request for the Vol. 4, 2011 Journal of the Young Librarians Association ISSN: 0975-4857

Dear All LIS Professionals, 

You might have been aware that The Young Librarians Association has started an annual journal titled “Journal of The Young Librarians Association” from the year 2008, and its 3 Vols. has already been published. The scope of the journal broadly covers all disciplines of Library and Information Science. The Papers of interdisciplinary nature are most welcome.

You are a distinguished scholar. It is our privilege to invite you to contribute a paper for the forthcoming issue (Vol. 4, 2011) of the journal. We shall appreciate it very much if you could send the paper along with an abstract by the end of November 2011. For your convenience a general guideline is enclosed.

In order to enable us for faster production, it will be appreciated if your paper is sent by email and by CD/ as well as a hard copy also. Papers should not have been published before nor be currently under consideration by other journals. Author must submit a duly signed declaration, and to confirm that their article is original, accurate and does not include any libelous statements.

Looking forward to hearing a positive response from you.
With regards,

Sincerely yours,
(Mohammad Rehan)
Sub–Editor & President YLA

http://http://younglibrarianassociation.grouply.com

samimanzil1@gmail.com

mob. 09827369345

http://younglibrarianassociation.grouply.com

Instructions to contributors
General guidelines:
Manuscripts submitted must be in English or Hindi. The quality of the language must meet the standards of the international community. The paper should not exceed 15 typewritten pages (A4) double-spaced with wide margins. Also provide the text in electronic form using any exchange standard like RTF or HTML in double spacing; the program will then convert the file. Papers should not have been published before nor be currently under consideration by other journals. Author must submit a duly signed declaration, and to confirm that their article is original, accurate and does not include any libelous statements. The editorial board will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by the author(s). For faster production, an author may send the paper in a CD and or as an attachment of email, in addition to hardcopy.

Reference Style : 
Books: 
1. Coulmas, F. (1999). The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Writing Systems. Oxford, Blackwell Publishers.
2. Brooks, G., Gorman, T.P. and Kendal, L. (eds.) (1993). Spelling It Out: The Spelling Abilities of 11- and 15-year-olds. Slough, UK, National Foundation for Educational Research. 
Journal articles: 
1. Kajii, N., Nazir, T.A. and Osaka, N. (2001). Eye movement control in reading unspaced text: the case of the Japanese script. Vision Research, Vol. 41, (19), pp. 25-39. 
WWW :
2. Hirshon, A. (1998). Academic Library Consortia: Past, Present and Future. Retrieved online on 10 August 2006 at http://leigh.edu/{arth5/arh5.html
Reprints: The first author of each paper will receive online paper free of cost, but not a copy of the journal. Additional reprints are also supplied at cost price on prior information.

JOURNAL OF THE YOUNG LIBRARIANS ASSOCIATION published yearly by YLA. It publishes scholarly articles, of general interest to LIS professionals, from all disciplines of library and information science. It’s a real platform for publishing original contributions in the field of Library & Information Science.

Annual Subscription: Rs. 400.00 in India, and US $ 40 in USA and other countries. All matters pertaining to membership, subscriptions, changes of address and advertisement should be addressed to: President – YLA, 86, Sami Manzil, Near Masjid, Haneef Colony, Berasia Road, Karond, Bhopal, (M. P.)

Views: 598

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear

Take into consideration the demands of the young librarian.

1. Promotion policies for Librarians

2. Re-designation of the post

3. All the benefits like other teachers

4. Status like other teaching staff

Nothing will happen to publish articles in the journals.

Put these issues and problems at National level then the real objective, motto and future of young librarians may be saved.

Fight against the old image of Librarian. 

Hello Sir,

I will send article for the YLA.

sure, I hope for its pub.

Sure Welcome

Dear Sir,

I have sent you the hardcopy of my paper alongwith CD and also softcopy in your mail.

Dear Sir,

I am waiting for your reply. I have sent you a hardcopy and softcopy of my paper for the YLA journal , I want to know whether you have selected my paper or not.

Harpreet je 

ur article is in selection procedure with the Editorial board as well as selection done i will inform You.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop