LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्याल
, कोटा 

Admissions Now Open for January 2016 Apply Online Now  |

Last Date for Apply: 15th February'2016

Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Minimun Duration 6 Months

Maximun Duration 24 Months 

About the Programme

This is the first OER based programme of the University. It's six month programme on Digital Libraries introduced in January 2014. The programme is unique in many ways: It has practical component in the form of practical training (DSpace and Greenstone Digital Library Software) which will be conducted by CSIR-NISCAIR, New Delhi at Kota, Jaipur and Delhi; It has multiple entry qualifications; it has option to complete from six month to two years, etc.

Please watch this Video: CPDL Programme

About CPDL _Download PDF 

Contact Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar Gupta | Mobile 9414024705 Email dineshkumargupta@vmou.ac.in
SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION

Programme Details

Code Programme Fee
CPDL Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries Credits 16 4000/-
Course Type* Credits SLM
Compulsory CPDL-1 Introduction to DLs TH 4
Compulsory CPDL-2 Creation and Management of Digital Objects TH PRAC 6
Compulsory CPDL-3 Design and Development of Digital Libraries TH PRAC 6

* TH = Theory, AS = Assignment, PRAC = Practical, PRO = Project

Views: 4078

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir is University ki Other State me Manyta hai ki nahi?

Dear Sir,

VMOU, Kota is a A-Grade UGC recognized Open University. All courses (Degree/Diploma/Certificates) offered by VMOU, Kota are recognized and fully valid for any vacancy of Central or State level and equivalent to other regular or distance university courses. There are not any doubt about any degree/diploma/certificate awarded by VMOU, Kota. So, don't confuse about it.

Please see the some letters for the same:

UGC Recognition Letter

Minister of HRD, Govt. of India Notification on Recognition of degr...

Recognition Letter by Govt. of Raj.

A-Grade VMOU

dear sir ye online course hai ya offline tell me now my mob.no. 8090689810 my whatsapp no.

This is OER based distance course. Open Educational Resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed documents and media that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes. It is the leading trend in distance education/open and distance learning.

This is six month duration distance course and One week practical training of DSpace and Greenstone Digital Library Software (GSDL) will be freely ( 0 fee) provided by NISCAIR.

You will get two certificates:  1. One week practical training certificate by NISCAIR (Free)

2. Course certificate by VMOU, Kota (Under 4000/- course fee)

***Same training program on DSpace and GSDL also have been conducted by NISCAIR at New Delhi @ Fee 4800/- per software.

You can see training calendar of NISCAIR :Open the link

My Contact No. 9509150519; 7859870621

Sir, Is there any such type of programmes are available in west bengal or any organisation who are providing such type of programme Online or Practical Training. If you have information about this kindly acknowledge me.

Sir plez clearly mention the procedures to fill up online form & payment mode with bank details.

Rubi Acherjya Manna. Kolkata

nice

Dear Sir

I am interested to learn digitalization in library field Kindly help and tell me about any course which will help me to upgrade myself in digitalization. I have been working in CBSE schools since last 17 years and

good techno savy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop