LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear LIS Proffessionals, Can anybody tell me How to download UGC Net e-certificate Dec 2012. 

On Ugc candidate log-in there is icon of e certificate but when we click on that icon they said to your document to ugc head office. the notice is given below

Please help me...............

UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TESTING BUREAU
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, SOUTH CAMPUS
BENITO JUAREZ MARG, NEW DELHI-110 021

Dear Candidate,

In connection with the UGC-NET held in December, 2012, you are requested to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at the above mentioned address to the Head, NET Bureau for further necessary action at this end :-

With best wishes,
Head, NET Bureau
UGC

Views: 2203

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

1.Click on following links to download e-certificate

2.http://www.ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

3.type your e-mail Id & Password which you use while filling NET form

4.in left side you see e-certificate logo. Click on it & download PDF file

5. To open PDF file give password. If your Name is AGAGEKAR RAVI & date of birth is 01/01/1975 than password is first four character from your name & date i.e AGAG01011975

If you have not send your true copy of Marksheet &  Cast certificate.to UGC  than  following massage will be displayed.

you are requested to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at the above mentioned address to the Head, NET Bureau for further necessary action.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TESTING BUREAU
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, SOUTH CAMPUS
BENITO JUAREZ MARG, NEW DELHI-110 021

(DEC., 2012)/2013(NET)

Dear Candidate,

In connection with the UGC-NET held in December, 2012, you are requested to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at the above mentioned address to the Head, NET Bureau for further necessary action at this end :-

• Covering letter with details of the candidate, i.e., name, father's name, mother's name, roll no., contact number, date of exam. etc.
  • Consolidated Mark list of Master degree.
  • Master's Degree/Provisional Certificate.
  • Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for Date of Birth.
  • SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (if applicable).
  • PWD Certificate (if applicable).
  • Research experience with necessary proof from the university/institution mentioning the period of research (Applicable only for JRF).
  • Admit Card of NET(Dec. 2012).
If the above documents are not in English/Hindi, a translated version duly attested by the issuing authority may be submitted.

In case of grading system in post graduate examination, you are requested to attach conversion table (duly attested by the issuing authority).

With best wishes,
Head, NET Bureau
UGC

First of all you have to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address.

1. Matriculation certificate for age proof

2. (PG)MLIS mark sheet. 

3. Caste certificate.

(All should be duly attested by a gazetted officer)

After submitting all the above mentioned documents, UGC will provide you the right link to download e-Certificate. I think you have not given the required documents at the time of submission of hard copies to the concerned NET co-ordinating centre.

I have also downloaded my certificate

My certificate could not open on my computer. Massage show that password cap letter problem. 

I have also same problem

Please enter first four latter of your name in capital followed by date of birth.. it will be open

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop