LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'on' (9)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Unique Underground Library

The libraries come in different shapes and sizes across the world. But the one laying beneath a temple at the Bhadariya village of the Thar…

Started by SHIVA KANAKALA

2 May 29, 2020
Reply by kanchan sharma

Frequently Asked Questions For kvs Recruitment on line Application form.

FAQ%20for%20Kvs%20online%20Application.PDF

Started by Ganesh kumar

5 Dec 30, 2017

List of Core Collection of Books on LIS

Dear All Being Librarians we prepared so many book lists for core collection of our library on many subjects.. Generally these are on the s…

Started by SUBHASISH KARAK

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Chothmal Verma

Poem on Librarian

पुस्तकालयाध्यक्ष सरस्वती जी के मंदिर में होता एक पुजारी ज्ञानदान करके जनता में बनता सबका हितकारी । इसलिये पुस्तक भण्डार बढ़ाता करने सबकी स…

Started by VIVEKANAND JAIN

9 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Rajnish

Impact of E-Resources on library services

(Impact of E-Resources on library services) This is my M.Phil topic please send the material,website links on my email id-anujlib123@gmail.…

Started by anujstudent123

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Be Aware with the hakers on LISlinks

Dear forum members, 2 to 3 days earlier, I am not able to log in to lislinks portal. Some one hacked my page and try to post some abusive p…

Started by Pawan Kumar Sharma

5 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Inviting Colleagues N-LIST one day awareness program @ St.Ann's College for Women, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, on 18th July 2012

DETAILS OF PROGRAM PDF Dear LIS PROFESSIONALS,  We cordially invite all the Principals/ Library professionals to attend the One-day…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Navnit Patel

National Mission on Libraries 2012 : Your valuable suggestions required ...

It really makes all library professionals feel happy to hear this news. We have a new national mission on libraries. First of all, we shoul…

Started by Jeba Joselin J

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by H.R.NarayanaMurthy

NET Should be mandatory for recruitment of Lecturer and college librarian/Asst Librarian

CHENNAI: Thousands of MPhil degree holders, who are serving as faculty members in self-financing arts and science colleges, are finding t…

Started by Goutam Biswas

0 Dec 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop