LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'management' (10)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Reference Managers

Hello all Library Professionals, I am looking for the different reference managers. There is a no. of list available on the internet for t…

Started by Divyanshu Jain

0 Nov 30, 2017

How to manage e-books in Libraries

How to manage e-books in Libraries and How to do? Please suggest.

Started by Sudhir P Masuti

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Sudhir P Masuti

Digital Library software

Hello Friends,   This is my first post in this forum & I am thankful to Dr. Badam Barman Sir for this forum. Here I want to know from y…

Started by Pradeip Bachhav

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Pradeip Bachhav

What is the Requirement of Library Management System?

How difficult is it to manage a library? ‘Stupendous or super-colossal’ will invariably be the answer every time you ask a librarian or a c…

Started by Naman Agrawal

0 Aug 20, 2012

Get involved with Joomla content management system-Tech2Librarian

Tech2Librarian: Get involved with Joomla content management system Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enable…

Started by SAJU.S.RAJ

0 Dec 13, 2011

Manage Library Electronic Content

Dear Professionals,   I would like to know the concepts of the following terms in details. It would be great if any body share his experien…

Started by Kshirod Das

0 Sep 7, 2011

Survey - Integrating Library and Informaiton Services into Moodle Courses

Dear Professionals,   If your institution is using Moodle for e-Learning programmes, I request you to participate in the survey "Integratin…

Started by Dr. Indira Koneru

0 Aug 29, 2011

Subscription of business cases in a small funded library

In Management Institutes, business cases are the vital requirement now a days. But, in case of small funded library there seems always a gr…

Started by Kankana B Badan

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kankana B Badan

Challenges to manage the Tacit Knowledge : How Information Professional can contribute.

This is a great challenges in the organization to management the tacit knowledge and as on demand how Information professional   involve in…

Started by Rohit Kumar Sahu

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Krishnamurthy

Change management and libraries

Is it possible to apply change management in context of especially Indian libraries as we are still facing the challenges of very basic lev…

Started by Mamta Verma

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by shiv

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop