LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'exam' (7)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

UPPSC LIBRARIAN EXAM 2023- SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER

Kindly help with me syllabus and previous years question papers for UPPSC LIbrarian Exam Scheduled on 13/08/2023

Started by krishna roshan

0 Jul 31, 2023

CBSE-UGC NET 2018 exam date released - July 8, 2018 (Sunday).

Dear All,  cbse ugc net 2018 exam dates released- Hubaneswar/New Delhi: The wait of the students is finally over as the Central Board of S…

Started by sudhakar

3 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Lusi Bagdai

What is the minimum qualification required in DSSSB PRT exams? From where can you get access to DSSSB syllabus and exam pattern

As per the dsssb recruitment notification, there are different qualifications for different postcodes of DSSSB. For detailed information of…

Started by Preeti Bansal

0 Jan 21, 2018

Suggested Books for KVS Librarian Exams 2018

KVS Librarian Recruitment Exam                                                             by Lal…

Started by k̶u̶m̶a̶r ѕαηנαу

9 Jan 15, 2018

Rajasthan librarian exam paper and board answer key (TGL-2016)

Kindly consult the attached file to download the question paper and answer keys.

Started by DEVENDRA KUMAR

3 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dr. Deepak Meena

Gujarat SET Answer Keys Announced

Gujarat State Eligibility Test 25th September 2016 Answer Key Announced. Kindly click on the following link http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/exa

Started by Jashvant Patel

13 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Y ADINARAYANA

Exampted NET

I was completed M.Phil in Library science Allagappa University tamil nadu  year 2004 and  i was joined PhD in 2008 at Sri venkateswar Univ…

Started by KUTTY KUMAR

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Sanjeev K Sunny

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop