LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'books' (9)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Does controversial books can be kept in the library?

It’s a common questions for all working professional, some of the controversial books have been banned by the respective governments for hu…

Started by Siddu M Huded

3 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

Library Science पुस्तकालय विज्ञान के लिए English और हिंदी की Best Books सभी competition exams के लिए

यहाँ दी गयी तीनो किताबे Dr अमित किशोर के द्वारा लिखी गयी है  Best Books for Every Student of Library science...Book ke baare me details…

Started by Ankesh Agrawal

4 Jan 19, 2018

List of Core Collection of Books on LIS

Dear All Being Librarians we prepared so many book lists for core collection of our library on many subjects.. Generally these are on the s…

Started by SUBHASISH KARAK

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Chothmal Verma

How to Purchase Out of Print Books

We have require some medical books , but vendors quoted that some books are out of print as noted by publisher, We have to purchase of thes…

Started by Aswini Masanta

2 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Sarvesh Kumar Mishra

Hindi & Marathi Books

Dear Lis Professionals , I wanted to know the Hindi and Marathi Books name for School reader{ Class 1 to 8} Or do you have any publisher's…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

1 Jun 18, 2013

Government Rule 194, For Library stock verification and loss of books

loss%20of%20books_GO.jpg Dear LIS Professional,       Please fallows the government rule 195 for the stock verification and how many books…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Navita Sharma

Solved Questions

Questions may be asking in NET 2012.

Started by Vidya Dangi

12 May 26, 2012
Reply by MRS.PRITEE CHAK

Request MLIS books for Periyar University, Salem

Dear All If you have Periyar University, Salem M.L.I.Sc books (Course Material - 8 Nos.) Please arrange to send xerox copy I will pay nece…

Started by MICHAEL

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by MICHAEL

Lost Books

I want to know about the system of recovering the lost books found during stock verification. Is there are any rules that how many books ma…

Started by Sanjay Kumar Mishra

2 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by namita sony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop