LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'and' (28)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) offers LIS Course

National Institute of Open Schooling offers Library and Information Science Course. And their study material is beautifully designed and ve…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Online Questionnaire on Prospects of Artificial Intelligence in LIS

Sir/Madam, I Saumen Das, student of MLISc 4th sem., Assam University, Silchar. In connection with my dissertation research work, under the…

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Jan 20, 2016

932 NPTEL Video and Web Courses List as Printable PDF (in A3 Size) for Displaying in Library / Classrooms

Dear forum members, Greetings from LinuXpert Systems ! Download the complete 932 NPTEL Video and Web Courses list in A3 Size as printable…

Started by Baskar Selvaraj

5 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

Duties, Responsibilities and Job Allocation of Library Staff in Engineering College

Dear Sir / Madam I want know how jobs are distributed among Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Library Assistant, Library Information Assista…

Started by KANNAN

4 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Hindi & Marathi Books

Dear Lis Professionals , I wanted to know the Hindi and Marathi Books name for School reader{ Class 1 to 8} Or do you have any publisher's…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

1 Jun 18, 2013

NCTE Library Norms and Standards (APPENDIX – 1 ) for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree Programme

NCTE Library Norms and Standards (APPENDIX – 1 ) for Bachelor of education programme leading to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree Instru…

Started by Anand Sukumaran

1 May 22, 2013

Call for efforts to promote open access platforms....

'The world is yet to transform into a community that believes in the free dissemination of information.' A decade has passed since the sign…

Started by Viswanath.G.S

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Veeresh Hiremath

Delhi Based NET Question and Answers

1.            Which Indian University first started M.Lib.Sc. & M.Phil courses  (University of Delhi)       2.            In whi…

Started by Mohamed Idhris

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Souvik

A Glossary of Terms in Librarianship and Information Management Book

No Description

Started by Mohamed Idhris

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Dilip Man Sthapit

What is the difference between seminar, conference and workshop

Difference Between Seminar, Conference and Workshop?

Started by Dr. Harpreet Kaur

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. Harpreet Kaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop