LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'Public' (7)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Unified Mobile, Financial, and Information Literacy Toolkit for Public Libraries

My name is Dr. Bhakti Gala. I am an Assistant Professor at the Central University of Gujarat.   Based on our research in rural and urban In…

Started by Dr. Bhakti Gala

1 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

IFLA Recognised the Initiative taken by Kota Public Library in Covid-19 and Global Public Libraries

The World's Biggest Library and Information Science Organisation The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFL…

Started by Dr. D.K.Shrivastava

1 May 28, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

“Ask to Get”- Librarian Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State

Dear Library Professionals,                          We are all aware, the most awaited filling of Degree College & Intermediate colleg…

Started by shaik meera

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Raajasekhar

Public Library Service in Delhi: Present Status and Development Plan 2010-2020.

I am glad to inform all Library Professionals that the following publication authored by  Prof. P. B. Mangla, is now available for study an…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

1 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Ashok Bhatt

Interesting Report on “The Big Shift: Public Library Strategies for Access to Information in Any Format

The increasing volume and availability of digital content, growing prominence of personal information technologies and near ubiquity of In…

Started by Dr Shweta Pandey

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by BIJU.R

National Mission on Libraries 2012 : Your valuable suggestions required ...

It really makes all library professionals feel happy to hear this news. We have a new national mission on libraries. First of all, we shoul…

Started by Jeba Joselin J

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by H.R.NarayanaMurthy

Libraries are the "People Universites"! Librarians are the "Kingmakers" !

"Once a rich man planned to make a garden with all high breeding fruits and flowers. He appointed some hard working labourers for creating…

Started by Jeba Joselin J

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop