LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'Professional' (6)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Accreditation of Indian LIS Degree and the Role of Academic Leaders and Professional Associations.

Greetings! I am a proud alumnus of the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), earned a number of degrees including PhD and certificates and repr…

Started by Dr. Naved Ahmad

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Librarian Day AT Culcutta, Invites All LIS Professional

Librarians’ Day 2012   Organized by Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centres (IASLIC)Bengal Library Association (BLA…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

0 Jul 6, 2012

How much important is the paper - 1in cracking the UGC NET Exam (for LIS professionals)

Dear Friends, I want to understand the strategy of UGC NET aspirants, because most of the candidates have been discussing about the LIS su…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Sarvesh

Academics Vs Experience

Academics vs Experience: which one has more importance for job seekers. As all of you know, these are two of the most desired aspects consi…

Started by Manoj Kumar

7 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Manoj Kumar

pay-structure n status

Hello dear collegues It gives me immense pleasure to write something on this great day. I personally feel that the status of Librarians in…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Shafi

2 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dr. Muzamil Shafi

What is "Professional Jealousy" ?

Is Professional Jealousy a new term or it is continous with human nature? Resentment against a rival or competitor. Jealousy may be a signi…

Started by O. P. Saini

2 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop