LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'Online' (9)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Last Date to Join the Free ETTLIS MOOCs is extended by MHRD/MoE to 31 Dec. 2020

Dear All, The Last Date to Join the Free ETTLIS (EMERGING TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES IN LIBRARY & INFORMATION SERVICES) MOOCs is extend…

Started by Nabi Hasan

0 Dec 20, 2020

Online support for UGC NET Guidance

Dear all Good mornng!   It is true that June 2012 onwards the pattern for Paper III will be changed.UGC has decided that all the question p…

Started by Dr. Mukut Sarmah

24 Jan 18, 2018

Few Important Web Tools to be known by Each of Us

Dear Sir/Madam,   Day to day, our work is increasing and getting paired. Earlier it was a myth that human will be replaced by computer but…

Started by Munesh Kumar

17 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Please Fill this Questionnaire : A Study on Job Mobility and Their Impact among Library Professionals

PTL Dear Sir/Madam,      I would like to take up a survey for my research. I know that you are busy and hard pressed for time. But yo…

Started by M.Prakash

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by M.Prakash

Can your library give access to its collection of CDs, DVDs and Video Lectures on campus?

CD Mirror Server /Digital Library Solution: (Click Here to Download the Brochure) Our Solution is ideal to make all the digital content lik…

Started by Biraj Valia

0 Sep 24, 2012

Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman

Reference 1: Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman, Published in Indian Journal of Information Sources and…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

34 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Pooja Khurana

Sub Line: Online Free Book Library for You!

Hi, You won't believe what I just found! I just found the world'd best online ebook library. It has the highest quality of self improvement…

Started by Sunita Pareek

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rajesh Dahiya

How to make payment towards Online UGC NET Guide Book in Library and Information Science (LIS)

Dear Mr. Badan, In the advertisement of Online UGC NET Guide Book in Library and Information Science (LIS)you have only mentioned the char…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Open Access Online LIS Journals

Open Access Online LIS Journals Email: oaolisjournals@gmail.com Website: http://oaolisjournals.wordpress.com/ Research Paper Invited for…

Started by Goutam Biswas

0 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by shivakumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop