LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'Library' (95)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Library Automation Services Including Koha and Dspace Support

eLibSol is one of the leading library automation service provider in India. We are providing all kinds of library solutions in India since…

Started by Karan

0 Nov 11, 2017

Department of Library & Information Science, AMU, Aligarh celebrated National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ranganathan

The Department of Library and Information Science organised a program on National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ran…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

2 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by abda zaidi

Library Technology Consultant

Dear all,  I have recently started a consultancy services for libraries. I help libraries to select the right vendor for the following sol…

Started by R Sunil Kumar

0 Apr 7, 2017

Is all well in LIS Profession in India?

An article "Is all well in LIS Profession in India?" by Dr.Anil Singh, Library & Documentation Division, National Council of Educationa…

Started by Dr SAURABH SHUKLA

7 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

National record set up by Social Science Cyber Library

Social Science Cyber Library, AMU sets a National Record as per its registration in Limca Book of   Records The Editor of Limca Book of R…

Started by Syed Ali Raza Naqvi

1 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Syed Ali Raza Naqvi

Collection Development For CBSE Schools

Dear Professionals  Please inform me if there is any rule for the CBSE affiliated  schools to develop their collections. eg., What minimum…

Started by Biplab Chanda

4 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Biplab Chanda

AMU on Top in submitting Ph.D Theses in Sodh Ganga

Started by Faheem Ahmad

0 Oct 9, 2016

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) offers LIS Course

National Institute of Open Schooling offers Library and Information Science Course. And their study material is beautifully designed and ve…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Public Library Service in Delhi: Present Status and Development Plan 2010-2020.

I am glad to inform all Library Professionals that the following publication authored by  Prof. P. B. Mangla, is now available for study an…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

1 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Ashok Bhatt

Online Questionnaire on Prospects of Artificial Intelligence in LIS

Sir/Madam, I Saumen Das, student of MLISc 4th sem., Assam University, Silchar. In connection with my dissertation research work, under the…

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop