Members

All Forum Tagged 'Library' (82)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Representative

AMU on Top in submitting Ph.D Theses in Sodh Ganga

Started by Faheem Ahmad

0 Oct 9, 2016

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) offers LIS Course

National Institute of Open Schooling offers Library and Information Science Course. And their study material is beautifully designed and ve…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 May 7, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Unfair in the short-listing of candidates for post of SPA and Library Assistant in Tripura University Central Library

Respected all. Today through this forum I want to raise one important issue in front of all the LIS professionals and to the LIS bodies. O…

Started by Medha Singh

9 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by shraddha shahane

Public Library Service in Delhi: Present Status and Development Plan 2010-2020.

I am glad to inform all Library Professionals that the following publication authored by  Prof. P. B. Mangla, is now available for study an…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

1 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Ashok Bhatt

Online Questionnaire on Prospects of Artificial Intelligence in LIS

Sir/Madam, I Saumen Das, student of MLISc 4th sem., Assam University, Silchar. In connection with my dissertation research work, under the…

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Jan 20, 2016

Maris Stella Virtual Library

Dear all, This is the project done by me with the financial assistance of U.G.C.  This website www.stellavirlib.org developed to provide on…

Started by Dr. Rani Syamalamba

0 Dec 12, 2015

Library Week Celebrations in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Residential Public School, Rajahmundry

We conducted Library Week Celebrations grandly in our school. Here I added those pictures  to our professionals & friends. RAJY…

Started by Rajyalakshmi

8 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Uma Swarna Manajari,A.

लाइब्रेरी मे खाली पद भरने की माग पर सराफ और देवनानी से मिले अभ्यर्थी

लाइब्रेरी मे खाली पद भरने की माग पर सराफ और देवनानी से मिले अभ्यर्थी दैनिक भास्कर राजस्थान १२-१०-२०१५ पेज 12

Started by Laxmi Chand Sharma

0 Oct 12, 2015

mobOPAC - Mobile based Online Public Access Catalog Search Engine

mobOPAC -  mobile based Online Public Access Catalog search engine With range of revolutionary and innovative products in field of library…

Started by LIBRARIAN

0 Oct 9, 2015

Administrator

Librarian's Day: a note on commitment and development

Respected Professional, Librarian Wish you a very happy Librarian's Day and Birthday of the Great S R Ranganathan On the account of Librari…

Started by Munesh Kumar

10 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service