Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Shradha tamboli replied to Dr.N.THASLEEM ARIEF's discussion E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude
43 minutes ago
PAVITRA KUMAR TYAGI replied to Shakil Ahmad's discussion PhD from UPRTOU
1 hour ago
Bidhan Dolai replied to DEVENDRA KUMAR's discussion School Library Software
4 hours ago
DILLIP KUMAR PARIDA replied to Navdeep Redhu's discussion KVS Interview Questions - 2019
7 hours ago
SHIVA KANAKALA commented on Mithun Kumar's blog post Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment for Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant & Library Assistant
yesterday
Mithun Kumar posted a blog post
yesterday
SHIVA KANAKALA posted blog posts
yesterday
Ravi Kumar replied to Devendra Singh's discussion Library & Information Science related questions for the Interview
yesterday
Ankita Mishra and R K are now friends
yesterday
Sagender Singh Parmar replied to Sagender Singh Parmar's discussion HSSC Librarian Job Web Link
yesterday
Sagender Singh Parmar replied to Kankana B Badan's discussion Dr. Badan Barman will be Felicitate by RSSWLD at BIMTECH, Greater Noida
yesterday
Ali Raza and ALI SAFDAR NAQVI are now friends
yesterday
BARIYA KALPESH PRABHATSINH replied to Sagender Singh Parmar's discussion HSSC Librarian Job Web Link
yesterday
Dr. Raveendra Babu posted a status
"3rd National Marketing Seminar Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, on 16th March, 2019"
yesterday
Dr. Raveendra Babu commented on Dr. Raveendra Babu's album
yesterday
Shikha Saini and Badan Barman are now friends
yesterday
Manmita Baishya posted blog posts
yesterday
pulumati omekar might attend Sanmati Jinendran Jain's event
Friday
DILKHUSH KUMAR JHA left a comment for Sunil Rabidas
Friday
pawan singh updated their profile
Friday

All Forum Tagged 'LIS' (28)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Factors that Enhance Job Opportunities for LIS Aspirants in India

To All my dear and near LIS friends !!! As we aware that how important is a job in our life. Being an LIS professional, for all of us, it i…

Started by O. P. Saini !

3 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini !

UGC NET LIS - Some important Notes

1. Gray literature (or grey literature) is a field in library and information science. The term is used variably by the intellectual commun…

Started by sudhakar

16 Mar 7, 2018

Identify the Emerging Areas to Connect with the Global LIS Research

Dear Professionals, Library Science subject has experienced the research based on the Survey & case studies scientific research as well…

Started by Munesh Kumar

3 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Survey on LIS Professionals with Disabilities

August 3, 2017 Dear All, I am conducting a short survey on LIS professionals with Disabilities to understand their status and problems fac…

Started by Pradeep.P.Kavi

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Prakash.SN

QUESTIONNAIRE ON STUDY OF LIBRARY FORUMS

Questionnaire for Study on LIS Forums Dear Respondent, This is part of the project I am conducting as part of my MLIS course work. Kindl…

Started by Ria V

0 Jan 27, 2017

List of Core Collection of Books on LIS

Dear All Being Librarians we prepared so many book lists for core collection of our library on many subjects.. Generally these are on the s…

Started by SUBHASISH KARAK

1 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Chothmal Verma

How to Create Online Quiz

Hello, I have seen many LIS quizzes with radio buttons. Please suggest how to create quiz with Radio buttons for Blogger? Thanks  Manavta 

Started by Manavta Jugeshh

1 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) offers LIS Course

National Institute of Open Schooling offers Library and Information Science Course. And their study material is beautifully designed and ve…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 May 7, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

LIS Research Paper Writing Service

LIS Research Paper Writing service In India  Creating a research paper that gets published in international journals requires a whole lot…

Started by senthil

9 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Changing Pattern of Questions of NET Exam and Required Competencies

Dear Sir/Madam, It is requested you to share your views on the recently happened NET exam on 28.06.2015. What do you say on the changing pa…

Started by Munesh Kumar

16 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Kanagaraj M

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service