LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'Information' (29)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Survey Questionnaire: Exploring Discovery Tools in the Indian Library Landscape

Respected Ma’am/Sir, Greetings of the day!  A Kind Request to You All! I am going to conduct an online survey among library professionals…

Started by Anubhaw Kumar Suman

0 Nov 22, 2023

Library & Information Science as Vocational Course in CBSE School

Is there any CBSE school librarian here, whose school has taken Library & Info. science course as vocational subject for class 11 &…

Started by TANMOY BISWAS

10 Nov 21, 2023
Reply by Aquil Kazi

Extended Deadline for Book Chapter Submission: Digital Literacy and Information Fluency: Building Essential ICT Skills

Dear Professionals/Academicians, We hope this message finds you well. We want to inform you of an important update regarding the call for b…

Started by VISHWANATH PRATAP SINGH

0 Oct 10, 2023

List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science

Dear All LIS Professionals      I attached herewith List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science  you can search full…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

27 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by VINOD KUMAR SINGH

Last Date to Join the Free ETTLIS MOOCs is extended by MHRD/MoE to 31 Dec. 2020

Dear All, The Last Date to Join the Free ETTLIS (EMERGING TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES IN LIBRARY & INFORMATION SERVICES) MOOCs is extend…

Started by Nabi Hasan

0 Dec 20, 2020

Call for Book Chapter "Information Seeking Behavior during COVID19 Pandemic in India"

Dear Sir/Madam, We are looking forward to your book chapter contribution for a edited book to be published in January, 2021 Title of Book: …

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Aug 5, 2020

Unified Mobile, Financial, and Information Literacy Toolkit for Public Libraries

My name is Dr. Bhakti Gala. I am an Assistant Professor at the Central University of Gujarat.   Based on our research in rural and urban In…

Started by Dr. Bhakti Gala

1 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

Is Diploma in LISc Equal to Certificate in LISc?

Dear Library Professionals, Now, most of the library technical assistants or technicians job notifications essential qualification is Dipl…

Started by Prasanth Kumar

0 Nov 15, 2019

Admissions open for BLIS and MLIS in Devi Ahillya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore Accredited "Grade A by NAAC"

DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA,INDORE (ACCREDITED 'A' GRADE by NAAC) SOLIS (SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND  INFORMATION SCIENCE) Courses offered B.LIi…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

Department of Library & Information Science, AMU, Aligarh celebrated National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ranganathan

The Department of Library and Information Science organised a program on National Librarian’s Day and 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr.S.R.Ran…

Started by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

2 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by abda zaidi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop