LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'Education' (8)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Face of Digital Library

Dear All I hope you are doing well... and safe. As we know, there are lots of changes taking place in the modern education system so as in…

Started by Munesh Kumar

3 Sep 30, 2021
Reply by Vineet Jamwal

An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

Dear all, I am happy to share the most awaited article of mine which was published a couple of months ago. The article is about LIS educati…

Started by Wasim Rahaman

10 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Wasim Rahaman

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्यालय, कोटा Website: http://www.vmou.ac.in/ Admissions Now Open for J…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by irfan

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) offers LIS Course

National Institute of Open Schooling offers Library and Information Science Course. And their study material is beautifully designed and ve…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Kerala University Order B.L.I.Sc.(S.D.E) equivalent to regular B.L.I.Sc.

Kerala University approved & issued an Order stating that One year B.L.I.Sc.offered through School of Distance Education(Formerly I.D.…

Started by BINU BABU

0 Sep 24, 2015

NCTE Library Norms and Standards (APPENDIX – 1 ) for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree Programme

NCTE Library Norms and Standards (APPENDIX – 1 ) for Bachelor of education programme leading to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree Instru…

Started by Anand Sukumaran

1 May 22, 2013

How much important is the paper - 1in cracking the UGC NET Exam (for LIS professionals)

Dear Friends, I want to understand the strategy of UGC NET aspirants, because most of the candidates have been discussing about the LIS su…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Sarvesh

In the event of Regulation 22, how can a working person do PhD?

Dear Freinds, According to regulation 22, It has been compulsary to attend six months classroom session.  How could it be possible for a wo…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

17 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Shakil Ahmad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop