LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'Digital' (20)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Extended Deadline for Book Chapter Submission: Digital Literacy and Information Fluency: Building Essential ICT Skills

Dear Professionals/Academicians, We hope this message finds you well. We want to inform you of an important update regarding the call for b…

Started by VISHWANATH PRATAP SINGH

0 Oct 10, 2023

Face of Digital Library

Dear All I hope you are doing well... and safe. As we know, there are lots of changes taking place in the modern education system so as in…

Started by Munesh Kumar

3 Sep 30, 2021
Reply by Vineet Jamwal

Unified Mobile, Financial, and Information Literacy Toolkit for Public Libraries

My name is Dr. Bhakti Gala. I am an Assistant Professor at the Central University of Gujarat.   Based on our research in rural and urban In…

Started by Dr. Bhakti Gala

1 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

A Short-note on Off-Campus Teaching and Learning Tools and Technologies

Dear All, I hope, everyone is happy, and in good health. Due to the Corona Virus Disease, we are all staying home and discharging our duti…

Started by Munesh Kumar

0 Apr 17, 2020

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्यालय, कोटा    website: http://www.vmou.ac.in/ Admissions Now Open for…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by Mrs Jaya Deshmukh

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्यालय, कोटा Website: http://www.vmou.ac.in/ Admissions Now Open for J…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by irfan

Call for Chapter : Handbook of Research on Digital Preservation Tools and Technologies (IGI Global, USA)

Dear Professor/Colleague/Friends, I hope this message finds you well!Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication en…

Started by NARESH KUMAR

0 Oct 16, 2015

Digital Libraries

(Answers underlined) 1. Open Library is an initiative of the ------------ a non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and ot…

Started by Sudev Nambiar

15 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by p.v.anandababu

Need Info.

What are the difference between DL s/w and IR s/w ?

Started by Pragnya Parimita Thakur

5 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

Digital Library software

Hello Friends,   This is my first post in this forum & I am thankful to Dr. Badam Barman Sir for this forum. Here I want to know from y…

Started by Pradeip Bachhav

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Pradeip Bachhav

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop