LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN's Forum (71)

Forum Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, School Librarian comes under teaching staff...in all CBSE or ICSE board School…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Jan 5, 2022 to School Librarian comes under Teaching as per the Affiliation by Laws 2018 of CBSE Rule

4 Sep 19, 2022
Reply by PRASHANT RAJSHEKHAR HIREMATH

"Hello  Mukhedkar M. V Whatever Excel format you are using that Date format Cell is p…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Oct 28, 2020 to Importing Excel Data to Koha Software

2 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Mukhedkar M. V.

"Hello Mam  Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Ed…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Sep 27, 2019 to Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

19 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Hello Mam  Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Ed…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Sep 27, 2019 to Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

19 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Kindly contact to NDL they will ask you to send csv file as per instruction of Gurme…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Sep 27, 2019 to NDL Institutional Membership

2 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN

"Hello Sir, in my library  21000 books available in present. I am using koha 18.11 (u…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Mar 15, 2019 to Free Hosting of OPAC in Internet (Web OPAC)

3 Mar 15, 2019

"Thanks sir"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Jan 11, 2019 to Installation of DSpace on Window 7

6 Jan 11, 2019

"Thanks Munesh Sir, But I am just trying to solve out this problem. "

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Nov 2, 2018 to Installation of DSpace on Window 7

6 Jan 11, 2019

"thanks is working sir but now its shows "internal system Error" in browser localhost…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Nov 2, 2018 to Installation of DSpace on Window 7

6 Jan 11, 2019

"Hello sir,  Now a days it is very easy to create web site without any hardles...so m…"

PRAVEEN KUMAR DEWANGAN replied Jun 13, 2018 to How to Create and Build up LIS Links Like Website

11 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop