LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Sumit Chakraborty's Forum (39)

Forum Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rout,                 Just simple considers it that OPAC has limited access wit…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Mar 8, 2018 to Difference between OPAC and Web OPAC

14 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Gonal M Vishwanatha Reddy

"Sir,     Please send Part-I, It will be very helpful to us."

Sumit Chakraborty replied Mar 7, 2018 to Answer Key for Paper I & Paper II LIS TNSET 2018

6 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Sumit Chakraborty

"Thanks a lot Sir. "

Sumit Chakraborty replied Jan 1, 2018 to LPSC Written test Answer Key

5 Jan 1, 2018

"Sir please provide Quetion booklet of LPSC paper."

Sumit Chakraborty replied Jan 1, 2018 to LPSC Written test Answer Key

5 Jan 1, 2018

"Dear Sir,            It is indeed a good initiative taken by you. You have saved no.…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Nov 30, 2017 to Fake Advertisement in the Name of Women and Child Development Organisation

8 Dec 3, 2017

"Dear Sir,             Just before I have seen your post in link and little bit confu…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Nov 22, 2017 to Retirement Announcement - Badan Barman

35 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by PRATAP KUMAR NAYAK

"Dear Friends,                     I am very happy to see your initiative and effort…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Jul 13, 2017 to Invitation Letter to Join in a Protest Rally

2 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Rounak Biswas

"Dear Madam,                  We are very pleased! that without any LIS degree  you h…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Apr 11, 2017 to Do you suggest B.Lib. for an M.Com. degree holder.

11 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by P C Gautam

"Dear Sir, You have done a good Job for us those who are searching for a reliable ans…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Apr 4, 2017 to Kerala PSC Previous Question Papers and Answer Key - LIS

11 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Ganesh kumar

"Dear Rahaman,                     I think you have spoken  behalf of the representat…"

Sumit Chakraborty replied Mar 7, 2017 to Youngsters are in Endangered

22 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Than Singh Niranjan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop