LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam's Forum (12)

Forum Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Priti, You can take admission at Tata Institute of Scocial Sciences for PGDLIM…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Jan 20, 2022 to After MLISc What Should I do to upgrade to myself.

3 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by Aruna Shreedhar Lingam

"Dear Desai, You have to register under institutional Registration and then they wil…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Dec 20, 2018 to Institutional Membership of National Digital Library

3 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Dk

"Dear Sir, Asst. Librarian scale at University Level is equal to the College Librari…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Aug 1, 2017 to Scale of Assistant Librarian in Karnataka

4 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Prakash P Bilgundi

"Dear All, Please find the Karnataka Library Manual for your reference. Regards, Ar…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied May 18, 2017 to Book purchase policy or purchase procedures in Govt. Library

7 May 23, 2017
Reply by Krishna Kumar

"Dear Geetha, You can access e-books and e-journals through National Digital Librari…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Jan 26, 2017 to Free E-books for School Children

6 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Ritika Aggarwal

"There are Universities in Andhra and Tamilnadu which are offering Ph.D. in Library a…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Dec 23, 2016 to Ph.D. admission in Andhra Pradesh / Tamil Nadu

6 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Avala Peddi Raju

"Hi, You can take admission from IGNOU. If your are mumbaikar then you can also apply…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Dec 21, 2016 to PGDLAN - Information required

19 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Raajasekhar

"Hi I know some of websites please go through it. They also conduct mock test before…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Aug 3, 2016 to LIS Links Coaching Centre for UGC NET Examination December 2016 Conducted by CBSE

15 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear All, Please find the attached file. I have downloaded from the university websi…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Jun 30, 2016 to PhD Advertisement

4 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Dr.P.MUTHU MARI

"Dear Sir, Thanks for sharing very informative content for the preparation of NET ex…"

Aruna Shreedhar Lingam replied Oct 16, 2015 to Free Kindle Book on 131 Tips to Success in NET

22 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by RETHI M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop