LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

raaga's Forum (37)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Prateek Sir, A boost up reply from your side which we people can energize oursel…"

raaga replied Jun 9, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023
Reply by Abhijeet Ramesh Vitekar

"Dear Sir, your reply had made me to read several times. May be this can be the best…"

raaga replied Jun 3, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023

"Dear Madam, Appreciate your dedication and sincerity. It was my experience at school…"

raaga replied Jun 3, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023

"Dear Manjunath sir, Keep up the positive spirit. Agreed sincere efforts never fail."

27 Mar 28, 2023

"Thank u Pachauri sir, for listing out all the problems our professionals are facing. "

27 Mar 28, 2023

"VIT vellore is using RFID with Libsys..."

raaga replied May 13, 2014 to List of Libraries using RFID in Tamilnadu

5 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by R Sunil Kumar

"Dear All,   Madras University announces UGC NET Exam coaching for the candidates be…"

raaga replied Apr 12, 2014 to University of Madras, Chennai Announced Training for UGC NET Examination

5 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Dear sir, It is really appreciable that you have a thought to boost up the reading h…"

raaga replied Mar 11, 2014 to Library Activities in a School

10 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dont worry madam. Its the recognized and valid degree only."

raaga replied Mar 4, 2014 to Validity of M.Phil from Algappa University through Correspondence

15 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Naurin Ashraf

"Sir, It is really a serious issue to discuss. As you said, it happens both in gover…"

raaga replied Mar 2, 2014 to Is there any need of non-professional in-charge in Libraries?

6 Mar 4, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop