LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray's Forum (28)

Forum Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Many times both the parties library and venders fails to act as per GOC. For exam. i…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 11, 2011 to Valuable suggession regarding the Non-supplied journals

4 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

"Most of the Indian universities allow part-time scholars for conducting PhD. Accordi…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 8, 2011 to Mphil as part time

2 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"Social status and respect is not given , it has to be earned. For that we have to be…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 8, 2011 to Status and Respect of College Librarian in India

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by vishal bhaskar

"I had an experience which I can share with you. As supply of library documents are b…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 7, 2011 to Valuable suggession regarding the Non-supplied journals

4 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Partha Pratim Ray

"It ( study) has to be included as a part of the busy schedule, rather it should say…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 6, 2011 to How to get published in LIS

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"Sorry. I disagree with this view. Librarians are non vaccational teaching faculty. M…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 6, 2011 to College Librarian should get "Off Day" and should be "Vacational Staff" as Teachers

10 Sep 24, 2019

"Only technique is study, study and study, be more knowledgable and share it with the…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 4, 2011 to How to get published in LIS

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"It is great news for our profession too."

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jul 4, 2011 to Congratulations to Dr. Chaitali Dutta, DLIS, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-32

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri

"It depends on Govt as well as school management. In most cases  school librarian has…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jun 27, 2011 to When school libraries becomes active?

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Arulnethi venkatesan

"Obviously there is impact of open source materials in research. The question is abou…"

Dr. Partha Pratim Ray replied Jun 18, 2011 to Does Open-Access Articles Have a Greater Research Impact?

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop