LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Debasis paul's Forum (16)

Forum Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your valuable information which will help to those who are goi…"

Debasis paul replied Oct 7, 2015 to Regarding NBA Visit

4 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Debasis paul

"Please sent a sample copy to the below address. Regards Mr. Debasis Pal Librarian,…"

Debasis paul replied Apr 24, 2015 to Free Sample Copy of "Yuva Engineers" Journal & Magazine to Engineering & Management College Libraries

13 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Debasis paul

"Name:-Debasis Paul  Address:-B.M Road champdani  Designation:-Asst.Librarian  Educat…"

Debasis paul replied Sep 15, 2013 to Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

"It's unbelievable news,we are shocked how is that happened ."

Debasis paul replied Sep 14, 2012 to Mrs. Sudipta Chatterjee a LIS professional is no more

4 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Nagalaxmi R

"Sir, please provide answer to these question to me also in my id -deba0611@yahoo.co.…"

Debasis paul replied Sep 11, 2012 to Library & Information Science related questions for the Interview

39 Nov 12, 2023
Reply by Hrudayananda Padhan

"you are right sir that we do not have proper plane for every sector & sir distan…"

Debasis paul replied May 28, 2012 to Value of Library professionals are very poor in the Indian Education system: Need your suggetions who's responsible for the condition today.

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Thanks it's very innovative idea & nice game !"

Debasis paul replied May 22, 2012 to Ten Questions and You (Dus Prashna aur aap) - 2

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Debasis paul

"From accession register we get the information about  total number of books in the l…"

Debasis paul replied Apr 24, 2012 to Stock Register or Accession Register

11 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Debasis paul

"thank you very much to all of you for giving your valuable answer to me .  "

Debasis paul replied Apr 23, 2012 to Stock Register or Accession Register

11 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Debasis paul

"Please send me details my e-mail ID...deba0611@yahoo.co.in    "

Debasis paul replied Nov 23, 2011 to what is the Qualification and Pay Scale for Assistant Librarian in an Engineering College as Per AICTE Norms

27 Jul 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop