Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Wasim Rahaman's Forum (55)

Forum Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. I am happy to see you motivated seeing my article. Lack of time is a comm…"

Wasim Rahaman replied on Saturday to An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

9 19 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Thank you, sir, I will upload the full paper open once I receive the post-conference…"

Wasim Rahaman replied on Saturday to An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

9 19 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Sure, 9732007360"

Wasim Rahaman replied on Friday to An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

9 19 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Thank you for your appreciation. Presenting in a conference depends upon your creati…"

Wasim Rahaman replied on Friday to An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

9 19 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Madam, The two most common open source platform for developing a website is Wor…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Oct 23, 2018 to Content Management System for Library Website / Portal

3 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Priyanka

"Dear Sir, Firstly, this is not about your book, I haven't consulted yet Secondly, we…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Sep 16, 2018 to Humble Request to the LIS Professionals Who Share MCQs in LIS

7 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Chothmal Verma

"Dear Sir, I know that sometimes busy schedule distracts us and common mistakes takes…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Sep 14, 2018 to Humble Request to the LIS Professionals Who Share MCQs in LIS

7 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Chothmal Verma

"Dear Siddu Sir, I have gone through your post and thought that you have pointed/rais…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Apr 30, 2018 to Ghostwriting: I will pay, you write for me, can be affected for academics and API scores

17 May 1, 2018

"Yes sir, definitely there are some way of making online DD/challan and I have seen s…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Apr 5, 2018 to Changing Mode of Payment to Online for Application for Different Posts

6 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Sir actually the thing what I observed that, from large institute to small they all…"

Wasim Rahaman replied Apr 5, 2018 to Changing Mode of Payment to Online for Application for Different Posts

6 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service