LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ramanand's Forum (10)

Forum Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure sir. For any query please contact at: irphbooks@gmail.com"

Ramanand replied Jan 19, 2016 to Call for Chapters-Library Science: Emerging Concepts & Innovations

3 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Anup Kumar Kurmi

"Yes Munesh Sir, Your question seems very valid. But to me it seems it will be good i…"

Ramanand replied Jul 28, 2015 to Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Sir, I checked the attachment just now. It is working just fine. I suggest try it fr…"

Ramanand replied Jul 27, 2015 to Call for Book Chapters Titled Information Science and Digital Libraries

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Ramanand

"Dear Sir,  Yes it will be valid if it is according to the theme of the book. Please…"

Ramanand replied Jul 27, 2015 to Call for Book Chapters Titled Information Science and Digital Libraries

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Ramanand

"in case if you ever need to ask any query please let me know. :) "

Ramanand replied Jul 16, 2015 to Call for Book Chapters Titled Information Science and Digital Libraries

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Ramanand

"Dear Birsa Soren,  If your paper is related to the theme of the book and if it is ac…"

Ramanand replied Jul 15, 2015 to Call for Book Chapters Titled Information Science and Digital Libraries

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Ramanand

"Sir, for your information Ocean Research Journals does not exist anymore. The compan…"

Ramanand replied Jun 22, 2015 to Regarding Subscription of Ocean Research Journals

3 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Chhaya Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop