February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Shankar Reddy Kolle's Forum (21)

Forum Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel that they are discoureging young professinals , actually young professinals a…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Oct 1, 2016 to We can publish our article in Emearald but not in Annals and DESIDOC

8 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dr. Parameshwar S

"You are right. they encourage us and give some sort of idea to improve our work. The…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Sep 28, 2016 to We can publish our article in Emearald but not in Annals and DESIDOC

8 Oct 3, 2016

"    They are just rejecting the articles without giving appropriate reasons."

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Sep 28, 2016 to We can publish our article in Emearald but not in Annals and DESIDOC

8 Oct 3, 2016

" Hi I think, It may not effect the already those who are getting UGC salary based on…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Jan 16, 2015 to In New UGC Plan and Pay Commission, Librarian Post is Converted to Non Teaching and Low Pay Scale

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Renganathan.R

" Yes, surely some hidden activities might be going in MHRD and UGC  to down grade l…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Jan 16, 2015 to In New UGC Plan and Pay Commission, Librarian Post is Converted to Non Teaching and Low Pay Scale

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Renganathan.R

"DEAR SIR I TRIED THRICE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM GOOGLE DRIVE AT END SHOWN ERROR AND PLE…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Nov 9, 2014 to Koha 3.14 old stable version of Live DVD (32&64-bit) released

7 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by venugopal

"hello sir after downloading Koha Live DVD from the Google drive, what is the next pr…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Nov 6, 2014 to Koha 3.14 old stable version of Live DVD (32&64-bit) released

7 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by venugopal

"how much charge, and let me know you take how much time to publish it after submissi…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Jun 1, 2014 to International Journal of Librarianship and Administration (IJLA) - Call for Paper

6 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Shankar Reddy Kolle

"As per the salary is concerned i am satisfied but when it comes status and authority…"

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Jun 1, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023
Reply by Abhijeet Ramesh Vitekar

"please send me also at stkolle@gmail.com "

Shankar Reddy Kolle replied Jan 24, 2014 to Require IGNOU MLIS Study Material (E-Books / PDFs)

106 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Ramakant Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop