LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr.K. SRIDHAR's Forum (18)

Forum Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear LIS Professionals Thanks very good news and before 7th pay commission implement…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Mar 16, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Dear LIS Professionals Regarding this I have been discussed very long back for chang…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Jan 16, 2015 to In New UGC Plan and Pay Commission, Librarian Post is Converted to Non Teaching and Low Pay Scale

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Renganathan.R

"Dear Mr. Umesh Kindly clarify me the following doubts about UGC Status of your Unive…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Jan 7, 2015 to Need Proposal for UGC 12 plan for library in a State University.

3 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by umesh sharma

"Dear Professional Friends In Tamil Nadu there is no such Librarian Post in any Gover…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Jan 4, 2015 to 'No Postings in Libraries in Kerala' by Govt Since 2004.

9 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Arun Joseph. S (MLISc, UGC NET)

"Dear Sir Thanks for your kind information and I request you to consider your though…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Nov 1, 2014 to Be Alert for Submission of Papers in Seminar/Conference

7 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Dr.M.Muthu

"Dear Muthu, Thanks for attending the conference.  First of all you must know that on…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Oct 31, 2014 to Be Alert for Submission of Papers in Seminar/Conference

7 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Dr.M.Muthu

"Dear Sir  I am interested to do this course PGDDLIM at TISS. but whether this is di…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Feb 19, 2014 to Admission for TISS's Post-Graduate Diploma in Digital Library and Information Management (PGDLIM) 2014-15 batch.

3 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Dr.K. SRIDHAR

"Dear Friend It is not possible  and please convey message to your association for f…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Feb 10, 2014 to Librarian Post in Government and Aided School in Tamilnadu

15 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Sreekumar S

"Dear Baskaran Thanks for your comments about UGC Minor and Major Projects etc Kindl…"

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Sep 15, 2013 to Sign the Petition: Inclusion of Librarians in the UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

8 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Thanks for survey and recommendations based on this survey to be implementd "

Dr.K. SRIDHAR replied Sep 12, 2013 to LIS Links Survey

4 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Swati Srivastava

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop